By Tim O’Hare
You’ve likely seen a few commercials on TV for personal injury attorneys, but do you know when or why you should hire a personal injury attorney?
A personal injury attorney should work to help you recover financial losses due to illness or injury caused by a number of difference factors. An attorney with integrity will have your best interest in mind and will work tirelessly to be certain you receive all you deserve.
Personal injury attorneys work with clients who have experienced injury due to a number of reasons, as well as wrongful death. Do you think you might have a case for a personal injury attorney?
- Lost a loved one due to the negligence of another person? If so, you may be able to file a wrongful death lawsuit. A wrongful death suit can be filed by surviving beneficiaries of the deceased. This includes the surviving spouse, children and parents. Learn more about wrongful death and how to hire the right lawyer for your wrongful death case?
- Been injured in a car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle or pedestrian accident, a personal injury attorney can help you recover financial losses do to medical bills and lost wages;
- Suffered injury on someone else’s property? If so, it may give you grounds to file a premises liability claim. Premises liability cases, like many other personal injury cases, can be complicated, as it has to be proven that the property owner was negligent and the injury suffered was a result of that negligence.
- Been injured by a defective or recalled product? Products liability is another common category of personal injury cases, as thousands of product recalls are issued every year on items determined to be of potential danger to consumers.
- Experienced illness or injury as a result of a doctor or medical professional’s negligence? Mistakes made by medical professionals due to negligence can result in serious injury or even death? Medical malpractice cases can be especially challenging without an experienced personal injury attorney.
If you think you may have a case for a personal injury attorney, contact The Law Offices of Tim O’Hare. If you have been injured in a car accident, or suffered injury on someone else’s property, or been injured in some other manner where another was at fault, contact The Law Offices of Tim O’Hare for a free initial consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney. Call us at 972-960-0000 or Toll-Free 888-960-0020.