by Tim O’Hare
If you have ever dealt with an insurance company following an accident, or regarding medical issues, you know how difficult it can be. For the insurance company, it’s all about the bottom line. As a result, adjusters often attempt to get individuals to settle for far less than what they are entitled to.
Personal injury attorneys are often misrepresented in television ads and billboards around town that promise a “get rich quick” scenario. These ads represent only a small fraction of personal injury attorneys. A personal injury lawyer with integrity will put your needs first, working for you, dealing with insurance companies and the law, to ensure you are treated fairly and receive what the law says you are due.
Hiring a personal injury attorney when you’ve been injured in an accident is not simply another unnecessary expense. Doing so will likely pay for itself many times over, decrease your stress level and help you get money from the insurance company or party at fault to pay for expensive medical bills and reimburse you for lost time from work.
A reputable lawyer who handles personal injury cases will be familiar with all the laws pertaining to your case, laws that often vary by state. They will also have the necessary knowledge to help you receive fair compensation. If your case for any reason needs to be disputed in court, a personal injury attorney will provide the best representation to handle your case.
Personal injury attorneys work with clients who have experienced injury due to a number of reasons, as well as family members who have lost loved ones, also known as a wrongful death case. Do you think you might have a case for a personal injury attorney?
- Lost a loved one due to the negligence of another person? If so, you may be able to file a wrongful death lawsuit. A wrongful death suit can be filed by surviving beneficiaries of the deceased. This includes the surviving spouse, children and parents. Learn more about wrongful death and how to hire the right lawyer for your wrongful death case.
- Been injured in a car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle or pedestrian accident? A personal injury attorney can help you recover financial losses due to medical bills and lost wages.
- Suffered an injury on someone else’s property? If so, it may give you grounds to file a premises liability claim. Premises liability cases, like many other personal injury cases, can be complicated, as it has to be proven that the property owner was negligent and the injury suffered was a result of that negligence.
- Been injured by a defective or recalled product? Products liability is another common category of personal injury cases, as thousands of product recalls are issued every year on items determined to be of potential danger to consumers.
- Experienced illness or injury as a result of a doctor or medical professional’s negligence? Mistakes made by medical professionals due to negligence can result in serious injury or even death. Medical malpractice cases are practically impossible to pursue without an experienced personal injury attorney.
If you think you may have a case for a personal injury attorney, contact The Law Offices of Tim O’Hare for a free initial consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney.
Call The Law Offices of Tim O’Hare for your FREE Case Evaluation
972-960-0000 or Toll-Free 888-960-0020